Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Broke but still eating some tasties.

I'm broke. Broke and not going shopping. If anyone has any ideas of how I could make money, leave me a comment. I am looking for stupid crap things like helping people move and babysitting. I'm also trying to find someone to share my room for a month and a half then take over my lease for two months. Oh, and I was looking at free stuff on craigslist to see if I could sell any of it. Ha. So the point of this is to say, I am eating stuff like this. Lentils, turnip, and avocado. The lentils because I have them around (Well, I just cooked the last of them today) the turnip is now about 3 weeks old (still tastes ok, though) from the organic farm (We start packing again next Monday. Yay, food!), and the avocado was taken from work. So that is why this was such a cheap meal. But despite me having no money, this is actually something I really enjoy. The lentils are cooked and seasoned with simply salt, pepper, garlic, and cumin. My personal favorite thing to eat them on is cucumber (then w/ avocado on top), but I settled for turnip. Tomorrow I wil show you the many ways you can enjoy popcorn for diner. Get ready for amazing!

No comments: